**Join Our Team in Rathfarnham!** Good morning! The creche where I work in Rath…

2024-06-08

**Join Our Team in Rathfarnham!**

Good morning! The creche where I work in Rathfarnham (South Dublin) is looking for new staff members. Candidates must have at least a Level 5 qualification in Early Childhood Education. Degrees in related fields such as psychology may also be considered.

**What I love about our school:**
- There is a lot of freedom in your daily work, including choosing daily activities and using our spacious garden whenever you like.
- You can make all the photocopies and laminations you need, even taking the laminator to your class.
- You can request materials, resources for activities, and even furniture, which will be purchased after approval.
- All classrooms have air conditioning that you can adjust with your colleagues.
- Most classrooms have direct access to the outdoors, making it easy to reach the garden.
- Large windows provide plenty of natural light, so even in winter, you won't feel like you're working in the dark.

**Compensation:**
- Salary is based on experience, ranging from €15.50 to €17 per hour. For example, with a degree and 5 years of experience, you might earn €16-16.50. This can be discussed during the interview.
- There are 21 days of vacation, with 3 days allocated for Christmas.

**Working Hours:**
- The school is open from 7:30 AM to 6:30 PM. Shifts are 9 hours, including an unpaid 1-hour lunch break and a paid 15-minute morning break.
- Overtime is rarely requested and paid at 1.5 times your hourly rate (e.g., if you earn €16/hour, overtime is €24/hour).

**A Few Notes:**
- The organization can be a bit chaotic, especially in summer, but overall, it’s a great place to work.
- Please only contact the school if you have a qualification in education and are eligible to work in Ireland. Preference is given to those already living in Dublin.

If you’re interested, feel free to contact with me!!

工作信息来自Facebook,请自行验证其真实性:

>点此查看原文和联系方式(英文)

或复制下方链接到浏览器打开:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1451879595055177/permalink/3725616794348101

微信扫一扫,分享到朋友圈

**Join Our Team in Rathfarnham!**

Good morning! The creche where I work in Rath…

如果觉得这篇文章不错就点亮上面的小❤ ~^o^~

如果觉得这篇文章不错就点亮上面的小❤ ~^o^~

5 条评论

1. NYCXYW

If I only got 120hours TEFL English teacher qualification , does it make sense?

2. NYCXYW

3. NYCXYW

4. NYCXYW

5. NYCXYW

评论已关闭。

转发的信息来源于网络,请自行验证其真实性。