Hello everyone! My name is Silvia, I am 30 years old and I am originally from I…

2024-10-09

Hello everyone!

My name is Silvia, I am 30 years old and I am originally from Italy. I have some experience working with children, having been a teacher's assistant in a primary school where I helped students with their learning and supported teachers in the classroom.

In addition to my experience with children, I have an art degree and degrees in communication sciences and literature. I have a strong passion for art, drawing, painting, music and cinema. I am open to new work experiences that will allow me to learn English.

I am currently looking for new opportunities in Ireland and am available for in-person interviews in Dublin (Central or South) or other areas, such as Galway, which I have heard great things about! I am open to suggestions if you know of other wonderful places to live.

I am looking for a host family or a job with accommodation where I can bring my experience and enthusiasm to new challenges. Tonight I was hosted by a friend but I cannot stay here and I am without accommodation.

Feel free to contact me privately if you have any suggestions or openings. I'm excited to start this new chapter and can't wait to see what's next!

Thank you so much! ♥️☘️

工作信息来自Facebook,请自行验证其真实性:

>点此查看原文和联系方式(英文)

或复制下方链接到浏览器打开:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1451879595055177/permalink/3830429973866782

微信扫一扫,分享到朋友圈

Hello everyone!

My name is Silvia, I am 30 years old and I am originally from I…

如果觉得这篇文章不错就点亮上面的小❤ ~^o^~

如果觉得这篇文章不错就点亮上面的小❤ ~^o^~

转发的信息来源于网络,请自行验证其真实性。