If anyone is intrested in driving a school CAR run. NOTE. These school runs are…

2024-06-17

If anyone is intrested in driving a school CAR run.

NOTE.
These school runs are done in company cars, so all you require is a category "B" car licence.

Pick up a guide and one or two children maximum.
You get to keep the car with you during the school terms.

Ideally suited to people living in Dublin, possibly within a 15km radius of Tallaght.

Schools and children along with the routes are predominantly in the Clondalkin, Tallaght, Crumlin, Blackrock, Leopardstown, Finglas, Swords areas.
However if you commit to a run and live in any part of the city, we will try and tender for a run that is close by to you.

You must be under 70 years of age.
Will pass the Garda vetting process and get a Bus Eireann medical form signed by your local doctor, you also require a passport size photograph to accompany the medical form.

Drivers usually keep their vehicles at home with them and work independently of the company yard, except for fuel or servicing.
On average approx 15 to 20 hrs per week driving involved, Monday to Friday.
In between school work hours is your own time.
You must commit to the school term, approx 40 weeks per year.
Possible option to sign on for Jobseekers allowance during the off school periods.

There is limited positions available so those of you who this may suit you will need to have your medical and vetting done prior to commencing the run, circa last week in August 2024.
Those who have completed both medical and vetting will be prioritised for starting the school run, even if you are not 100% if this is something that you would like to do, I would suggest that you do both of those necessary requirements over the next couple of months so you are ready to go if you do commit.
Company office will help with this process.

Any questions please feel free to get in touch with me on
Or private message me on messenger.

工作信息来自Facebook,请自行验证其真实性:

>点此查看原文和联系方式(英文)

或复制下方链接到浏览器打开:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1451879595055177/permalink/3728811957361918

微信扫一扫,分享到朋友圈

If anyone is intrested in driving a school CAR run.

NOTE.
These school runs are…

如果觉得这篇文章不错就点亮上面的小❤ ~^o^~

如果觉得这篇文章不错就点亮上面的小❤ ~^o^~

转发的信息来源于网络,请自行验证其真实性。